Produce Your Own Power.
The Net Metering Program is the latest regulatory program, currently at the initial application stage.
Net Metering – Who?
The program is an electricity policy for consumers who are connected to “Multi-rate Seasonal Time-of-Day” (STOD) rates billing, and have free roof space to install a solar system.
Net Metering – What?
- The net-metering program allows you to reduce your electricity bills, by building a solar system that generates electricity for your own use.
- Net metering resolves the imbalance between the time when electricity is generated and the time in which it is consumed, by crediting the customer’s account when the system’s production exceeds the demand.
- The excess in electricity production is credited in money refund (and not in KW) and is calculated according to the STOD rate. You can keep your credits from a net surplus of electricity for two-years.
Net Metering – Why?
Make the Most of Your Solar Energy Investment!
The rise in electricity costs and the significant decrease in solar systems prices ensure an immediate economic viability. Your solar system can cut your electricity bills and offer you returns on your solar energy investment in less than 10 years.
After 10 years, your electricity payments will decrease significantly for an additional period of 15 years and as electricity costs will raise, it will save you more money!
- If you pay an annual average of 60,000 Nis on your electricity bills and have free roof space of at least 750 sq m:
You can construct a system with installed power of 50KW at a cost of appx. 350,000Nis and save an average of 35,000 Nis a year (after operational costs deductions)
- If you pay an annual average of 500,000 Nis on your electricity bills and have free roof space of at least 7,500 square meters:
You can construct a system with installed power of 500KW at a cost of appx. 3,050,000Nis and save an average of 300,000 Nis a year (after operational costs deductions).
Optimal Operations and Maintenance. Maximum Output.
Inbar Solar Energy provides professional maintenance for your solar system. Through our long-term, comprehensive O&M agreement, we strive to ensure the highest performance levels and maximize your solar system production.
Everything you need for smooth operations
Our proprietary remote monitoring software performs automated error analysis and ongoing identification of failures and testing your solar system’s performance, via our Control Center monitoring system.
- Periodic checks
- Professional panel washing services
- Performing proper periodic maintenance
- Immediate response to system malfunctions. Quick repair by our experienced maintenance technicians.
- Managing anomaly alerts to minimize output losses from outages
- Coordinating warranty repairs and service checks to panels and inverters
Full transparency at all times: reporting effective capacity utilization and performance and tracking failures of your photovoltaic system.
Performing trends analysis based on performance comparison with all of Inbar’s maintained systems.